Tuesday, March 2, 2010

News, Views, Reviews, Perceptions, Perspectives In Graphic-itti !





















It's been quite awhile since I launched a Graphic-itti post for those few who complain that I sometimes offer up to much to read, too much to think about and too much to respond to. All I can say is; we are lost if that is so because the Republicans always point to the fact that the Senate Healthcare Legislation is over 2,000 pages long and too much to read. I have read both "War and Peace" and "Being and Nothingness" more than once and have been held accountable for both in tests and grades in my life. I can still handle such tomes, content and thoughts.

Just click on any Panel for full viewing and commentary. I have go back to work on a more wordy piece entitled:

"When Is Non-Violent Action Suicidal? The Dangers Of Non-Violence When Revolution Is Required.”

No comments: