HPV Vaccines: SaneVax Issues a Medical Consumer Alert : And
SaneVax asks: Have you begun to wonder exactly who the FDA works for? Is the FDA here to protect your health, or pharmaceutical company interests? Does the FDA suppress natural health alternatives? Should the FDA be allowed to dictate what you may, and may not eat? Why are FDA agents armed? Is the FDA forcing genetically modified foods down your throat?
International expert in nutrition and health sciences, and staunch advocate for the natural health movement, Gary Null PhD, has produced a new documentary that may provide the answers to all of these questions and more.
The premiere showing of The War on Health: The FDA’s Cult of Tyranny will take place at the New York Society for Ethical culture, June 15, 2012 at 7pm EST, followed by a live question and answer session with Gary Null, victims of the FDA’s failures, and special guests at the forefront of exposing this bureaucratic monstrosity called the FDA. The film promises never before seen footage and never before heard evidence that will SHOCK you into action.
For those unable to attend, there will be a one-time LIVE SIMULCAST online of the documentary and Q&A session. Watch the official movie trailer below and follow the instructions to access the simulcast. Remember, YOU MUST RSVP to this event on Facebook in order to receive the live stream code!
Go to this link to RSVP: https://www.facebook.com/events/417685508253978/
Are Gardasil and Cervarix as safe and effective as industry representatives claim, or are HPV vaccines the latest in a long line of ‘snake oil’ promotions? Look at the question from a logical point of view.
It’s easy for the pharmaceutical industry and government health officials to say, “Large-scale clinical trials have been conducted no safety signals have been identified so far.” Simply distribute millions of doses, don’t mention what percentage of them have not been administered; then compare the rate of adverse reactions to doses distributed. Easy? Yes. Honest? Hardly!
On top of that, pharmaceutical companies and government health agencies add insult to injury by marketing Gardasil and Cervarix as vaccines when they clearly did not meet the definition of ‘vaccine’ at the time they were approved. Is this practice fraudulent? Perhaps, but at least in the United States, the problem was ‘solved’ by the FDA officially altering the definition of vaccine.
Let’s Examine A Few Additional Facts:
1. In the United States, marketing a medical product as a vaccine automatically absolves the manufacturer and those who administer vaccines from product liability issues, shifting the burden to the taxpayers. Never mind that these are the same people using the product.
2. Should a person experience an adverse reaction from a vaccine, they can receive compensation through the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program – providing their reaction is listed on the vaccine injury table, the injury occurred within a specific time, and no other cause is found.
3. If your injury is not listed on the table and/or did not occur within the specified time frame allowed, then you must prove the vaccine caused your condition.
4. HPV vaccines are new enough to the market that there are no specific conditions listed as covered on the vaccine injury table. Nor is there any specified time period in which these vaccines are ‘presumed’ to be the cause. This leaves the victims of adverse reactions post-HPV vaccination on their own to prove the vaccine caused their current health conditions. So much for consumer protection.
5. Marketing a medical product as a vaccine allows the manufacturer, and anyone they convince their product is viable, to lobby government officials to ‘mandate’ their product for school enrollment. This practice virtually guarantees a captive, quite lucrative market. Is it any wonder vaccine sales are anticipated to reach $34 billion worldwide by 2012?
6. HPV vaccines were FDA approved using endpoints that are frequently self-reversing and not necessarily predictors of cervical cancer.
7. Gardasil has been found to contain genetically modified HPV DNA fragments firmly attached to the aluminum adjuvant, the consequences of which are unknown. Does Cervarix have the same problem?
8. There are many questions about HPV vaccines for which the manufacturers and public health authorities have no answers.
The SaneVax Team would like you to keep all of these things in mind as you take five minutes to watch the following video. Then decide for yourself whether or not HPV vaccines have raised any safety concerns.